Friday, May 16, 2008

Water World













Benjamin had a Water Day at his school a week ago. Zae and I joined him in the fun. Boy, did Ben and Zae have a blast. They especially liked the 'volcano'. It was a plastic volcano hooked up to a water hose. They would stand over it 'anticipating' the blast. Hahaa...hilarious. Loved hearing the squeals of laughter.

The bubbles were a hit. It was mostly wands, or battery powered fan bubble blowers, though I remember when my Mom used to cut up pieces of tubing and we would blow HUGE bubbles, then try seeing how many bubbles within the bubble we could make. Or make mounds of little bubbles. A little more 'imaginative' then the automatic blowers.

They got to fish with magnetic fishing poles. Squirt each other with water filled squirt bottles. (I need to copy that one for the scouts, when we have a water day.) And another favorite was slipping down the slippy slides, with dish soap squirted on, and then water from a hose spraying on top of that.

No comments: