
A.K.A. Jon. Daddy. Trouble.(actually that is what he calls everyone else)
Most everyone calls Jonathan 'Jon', except for his dear wife. Also his 3 kiddos, of course, call him 'Daddy'. Jon works at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union. In May he will have been there 9 years.
Jon loves Computers, Fishing, Reading & most of all, his family.
Jon's church calling is working with the 15 year old boys. In Scouts, and also teaching the Teacher class on Sunday.
Jon has a dry since of humor and is a big tease. He is very easy going, and is up for watching anyone's kiddos..especially if it gives his wife a break, so that she can go off with a friend.
I have recently discovered what a 'romantic at heart' Jonathan is. Yes, he has always been incredible, adorable, helpful, wonderful, etc. Yet just recently I have found out that he has a way with words...little 'love notes', or sweet 'signatures' via e-mail are very endearing. I love it!
That's Jon in a nutshell...more info to come as this blog developes.
(written by Stephanie)
No comments:
Post a Comment