Well, yesterday we went to the CIRCUS. It was a first for everyone that went, except for me. I have been probably 3 times to a circus.
Our family, plus the neighbor girls (Kaylee and Bethany) went. We didn't have that great of seats, but we still were able to enjoy some very interesting acts.
Acrobats, clowns, tight-rope walkers, juggling, poodles doing tricks, ladies riding elephants, trapeze, contortionists, cirque de le (I think that's what it's called, where they swing and dance in the air on a line of material.), hoola hoop dancing, balancing acts, motorcycle tricks, etc, etc. I think my favorite was the cirque de le. It was incredible to watch them dance on a line of fabric. There was a couple that did it. The strength in their arms and legs as they did these tricks high in the air. Wow!
We also enjoyed feeding the animals. There were llama's, a donkey, a mini bull and some goats. We got some pictures, but the lighting wasn't that great...also you can't tell a llama to stand still...they will likely spit at you, rather then stand still. LOL That is what the kiddos kept on worrying about, that they would get spit on by a llama. hehee
More pics of the circus.
1 comment:
Gosh--we have never taken our kids to the circus--I need to do that sometime!
Post a Comment