A whole lot of pumpkin carving going on. Most of the kiddos carved pumpkins on Tuesday (3 days before halloween), except Ben carved on Thursday at school. (he was sleeping during the first pumpkin carving session.
Most of the pumpkin's were a bit soft by halloween...can't really do jack-o-lanterns here in AZ!
Here are some more pictures of the PUMPKIN CARVING.

2 comments:
Hey Steph!
Long time no see! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Pauline's-it's cute! Hope you don't mind that I checked it out! Can I add it to my list of blogs? I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Seems like Jacob was a baby just yesterday!:) Guess I'll go ahead and add you-if you'd rather I didn't, let me know and I'll change it. Take care!
My clan wanted to carve their pumpkins, but I'm all about simplicity nowadays. Mom gave me a butternut squash and Chandy drew a really cute face on it then painted a paper bowl for a hat. SOMEDAY I'll have the capability of taking pictures and putting them on my blog.
Post a Comment