Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bbbbrrrr...

It would seem we get below freezing every once in awhile here in Mesa. Doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's a phenomena. Jakob was flippin' out cause he was SO excited when he found the ice that had formed on top of the rain water in the kiddy pool.
 

 


Later in the day Kaylee brought over some snow that her friend had brought down from the mountain. Not a whole lot, probably only about 3 or 4 handfuls. Just enough to get the kiddos begging for hats and gloves. LOL. They all SO want to go to the snow. I really hope that we can find a time to go. I am thinking over the 3 day weekend that we have in January.







Robert and Shelley gave the kiddos 'snow' for Christmas...it is a fake snow, that feels really neat to play in...(gotta get a picture added, so you know what I mean)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: