Thursday, June 26, 2008

'Pier' Fun





Wow! I and the kiddos have been gone for over a month...I really need to get some pictures added to the blog. I know I have at least a couple dozen on the memory card.

It's soooo great to have Jon with us on our vacation, now. Every year, after I have been in Utah by myself for a week or so, I say I will never do this again...spend more then a day or two away from my hubby...but then I guess 11 months dull my memory, or something, then I go and repeat it again. I think I am really going to limit it down to a week or so next year.

We have had a great time visiting with friends and family. Lake Powell was AWESOME! I am SO surprised the kiddos didn't get burned..they got some sun, but nothing like I excpected for how much they were in the sun. Jon got a little toasted on the back of his neck, but that's all...we just kept slathering on the sunscreen...

I couldn't get the kiddos to come in out of the water. We relaxed, swam, played games, ate, read, etc. Very nice. We loved spending time with family and visiting, too.

No comments: