Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall Fun







The weather has been WONDERFUL here in AZ, lately. It has actually been warmer then usual. There were a few days that set or matched record highs. (Can you believe we were in the 90's up through the end of October?) We are still getting temperatures into the mid 80's! It has been great weather for the kiddos to play outside...and they LOVE playing outside.

We were able to get some winter grass to grow in our yard, which we are very excited about...last year in the back didn't work so well. There are still a couple of 'patchy' spots, but overall it is really nice.

We were given a game of croquet, the kiddos love to knock the balls around, we also have a slide that we recently put in...I would like to add a cross beam, so that we can have a couple of swings...we shall see.

The picture with Jakob on the tricycle...don't ask me. Hehee, he IS a bit old for a tricycle...it's still a cute picture. (I should get some current bike pictures of the kiddos. Jakob is great on the bike, Zae is just starting out...she has a cute bike with training wheels, Ben can stick with the tricycle. ~grins~

Can you believe these pictures were taken just last weekend? I'll say again WONDERFUL weather. I have to soak it up, because I sure dread the HOT HOT summers here! UGH! That is why I and the kiddos went off to cooler country for almost 2 months. The heat is almost unbearable, and Ben really 'wilts' in the heat. Being away from Jon for so long was almost unbearable...thank goodness he was able to make a couple of trips to see us.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh, I'm looking forward to the pictures! And I was stunned to see your visit of Libby, MT!! Did you know that is my hometown? That is where I spent the first 18.5 years of my life?

What ward members home did you go to for the BBQ? I'll bet it was the Kootenai River you played in.

That parade, the Logger Days Parade, is one that I've been to many, many times and marched in it in the band, cheerleading, 4-H, etc...

And yes, that saying about hugging a logger and never hugging a tree is SO Libby!!

And Bonners Ferry was a town in our Stake. Our Stake Center was in Sandpoint. I went to Bonners Ferry for many stake activities and such!!