Jon & Jakob went up camping near Payson on Friday night, for the annual Father's and Son's outing. Jon said they were 'outclassed' on all sides. That many people brought up trailers, and even motor homes. A couple bigger then some apartments. LOL. Guess that's one way to 'rough' it.
Well, Jon & Jakob took our 5 man tent up, and Jon said it worked GREAT! They had a blast playing games, eating, hiking, etc.
There was one of the little boys (I think age 5) who wandered off and got lost. A Forest Service Ranger actually found him walking up the road, and brought him back to camp.SCARY. I am glad Jon didn't take Benjamin, because I am sure Benjamin would have tried wandering off a few times.
A couple of the games they played are cowboy golf. Rules: Also a game with bowling balls, called Bowla. Not sure how to play this one, I am interested to find out, though. Jon said that it was a lot of fun. You have to have 4 bowling balls. Hhmm...I wonder if I can come up with 4 bowling balls by Memorial weekend, to take up to Utah with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment