Ok...so, after we all got tired out from hiking around these dirt mounds, we went on home. Jon had to go and get the truck title transferred. So, I went on my own to a little mini-carnival in the parking lot of a supermarket. I did get some pictures there, so I will have to add them to the blog.
The favorite activity (especially for Benjamin) was the Bounce House. In fact, if he wasn't bouncing, he was screaming to go back.
Some of the other 'customer appreciation' activities were: A bicycle safety course, painting faces, free food (pop, chips, hot dogs, ice cream, candy).
The lady who painted the faces better not quit her day job. Probably she was one of the only ones willing to 'give 'er a whirl'. I will post a picture of the kiddos painted cheeks.
We were there a little longer then I would have liked, because we were waiting for Jon to get done with the DMV stuff. When Jon got there, we got him a hot dog and drink, and left soon after.
Jakob had 2 more performances of Oliver! later that evening, so I took him to that. Got some cute pictures, that are (or will be soon) at the Oliver! post.
After the performances we went to Denny's. We like to go there periodically on a Saturday evening. Kid's eat free! You actually can get 2 free kids meals, with one adult meal purchased. (Ok, so Mesa IS Mormonville, where most families have more then 1 child per parent. LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment