We are living our 'Happily Ever After'. (bumps in the road, and all)
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Ben 'discovering' himself
While we were at the Condo in Mexico, I got some really cute shots of Benjamin checking himself out in the mirror. (I thought this didn't start 'til a kid was a teenager)
It was cute to watch him stick out his tongue, rub his hand along the mirror...trying to figure out exactly what was going on.
Added are a couple of extra pictures, that I took in the same time frame~just not him in the mirror.
Benny baby, what a doll! I have one of those kids that 'fuss' at the mirror, and it's not Mariah, it's Levi! I'm glad he cares, though. Chandy was the all time primper! Just ask her brothers!
2 comments:
Aawww...come on, Ryan. You don't want him during 'formative' years? (Formative for the parent or child...that's my question.)
Why do I get the feeling that whenever you walked by a pet store, while growing up, you asked your parents 'can i have one'. ~grins~
Benny baby, what a doll! I have one of those kids that 'fuss' at the mirror, and it's not Mariah, it's Levi! I'm glad he cares, though. Chandy was the all time primper! Just ask her brothers!
=D
Post a Comment