Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Lots going on....

Wow! I am really slowing down in my posts here on our blog. Guess when life gets crazy blogging and computer time is one of the first things to go. The biggest 'catch up' I need to play, is posting some pictures. I bought a camera from my brother, and I have yet to download any of the pictures from it...I bought it probably about 2 months ago! That should be interesting trying to remember dates and events.

We are still fostering a 7 month girl. Her older 7 year old sister is now living with her Grandma. They live very close, so it is convenient to do family visits.

My nephew, Luke, got blessed on Sunday. It was great to see my parents. We had an enjoyable couple of days. :)

Ok, now that I said there was 'lots going on' I can't seem to think of much more to say, right now. I guess I need pictures to 'inspire' me. Of course if I had pictures, I wouldn't have to write much, since 'pictures speak a thousand words', right?

No comments: