Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Well, it has been way too long since writing on my blog...what else is new. I think the more I have going on in life, and the more things I have to write, the less time I have to write them.
It's hard to believe that we are already half way through the first month of 2012. What an interesting and amazing year it has turned out to be so far. The year 2012 has the potential to hold MANY changes for our family. Hopefully all for the good. :)
There are so many updates right now, that I don't even know where to start. (especially cause baby girls are vying for my attention, and also have people coming to the house in less than an hour.) Since I last posted I think 4 of our children have had birthdays. Jakob turned 11 in September. Ariela turned 3 in October. And just last week the twins turned 1. Not to mention that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have passed without posts or pictures.
Jon & I also went on an AMAZING 1 week cruise @ the beginning of December. What an incredible vacation. My Mom is a Saint to watch the kiddos while we were gone.
Definitely need to find some time to get some pictures together to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment